LDC recommendations for open water in St Louis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tddfleming

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a good friend in St Louis who is looking to get certified. Anyone have any dive shop recommendations for a good open water class, or a specific instructor?

Tim with A Scuba’AH Shoppe in St. Louis, MO
779 Kersting Road
Wentzville, MO 63385
636-639-2330

And the one I work at in
Arkansas
844 Highway 177 S
Mountain Home, AR 72653
870-499-5718

They will Do you right they always have by me enjoy!

I did my AOW with The Great American Dive Company there in St. Louis. They have a great bunch of instructors and are flexible with scheduling.

The other one I could recommend is Y-kiki. Haven't done any classes with them, but they seem to be a really good bunch as well.

My wife did a class with WC Scuba in Branson WC Scuba - Branson MO, Scuba Instructing and Diving Table Rock Lake Bill did a great job with her in a private class that wasn't much more than the normal class with other students. She did all the course work online and finished up the practical dives in one weekend at Table Rock. Worked out really well for her. Bill was by the PADI book, but worked at her pace and she really enjoyed the class. Did most of the dives in a long Saturday, returned on Sunday and was certified before noon.

Snagel

Midwest Scuba is pretty awesome as well. But I give a thumbs up for all the ones listed above too. All great shops.

Thanks for the recommendations. Very much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom