LDS in center of Amsterdam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hvulin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll soon go to Amsterdam for a couple (4) of days and wonder if there are any LDSs near the center of the city? I won't have a lot of time but since I'll be there on thursday and they do work longer on thursdays why not go for some shopping...

Anyone?

hvulin:
I'll soon go to Amsterdam for a couple (4) of days and wonder if there are any LDSs near the center of the city? I won't have a lot of time but since I'll be there on thursday and they do work longer on thursdays why not go for some shopping...

Anyone?

Are you looking for anything in particular?

R..

I already returned home so it doesn't matter anymore... Al Orans if you look at the posting dates you will see that my post was before the one you are pointing to...

but thanks for the answers...

hvulin:
I already returned home so it doesn't matter anymore... Al Orans if you look at the posting dates you will see that my post was before the one you are pointing to...

but thanks for the answers...
Yep, but "soon" is a bit variable... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom