LDS/Instructor recommendation please - WPB area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BalekFekete

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to find a good LDS and instructor in the West Palm Beach, FL area to hook my son up with to start the jounrey towards OW certification this spring/summer. Any feedback will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for the insights.

Force-E Riviera Beach or Pura Vida also in Riviera Beach. Both fantastic shops that I'd highly recommend. I have and do use them both regularly.

Ditto.

Force-e...

Jeff Nelson
Mark Korasin

Force-E Riviera Beach or Pura Vida also in Riviera Beach. Both fantastic shops that I'd highly recommend. I have and do use them both regularly.
ditto. Those are the shops I go to when I'm in that part of the state. They've both done me right. I guess I have a slight preference for Force-E over Pura Vida but it's barely worth mentioning.

ditto. Those are the shops I go to when I'm in that part of the state. They've both done me right. I guess I have a slight preference for Force-E over Pura Vida but it's barely worth mentioning.
I judge Force-e to have more inventory, be a bit more no-nonsense professional, and have more convenient hours...but Pura Vida as being more friendly and closer to where I stay when I'm at BHB.

I agree with both @kelemvor and @tursiops assessments. Force-E is my "go to" shop but only because I live in Boca where they have one of their many area shops. One of the best dive shops I've ever used. Super fast and rock solid fills. Quick turnaround on service. Just outstanding.

Pura Vida is good too but just not as convenient for me. They do have two boats though and they are on the rotation of Palm Beach County boats that I like to use.

If you want to travel just a bit north to Jupiter, I highly recommend Jupiter Dive Center. They have professional and competent instructors, a wonderful staff, and the owners Gerry and Lisa are great people. You won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom