least favorite website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I found this site (top scuba sites) on another divers site and thought OK I will relent and put an add/link on my site.

on it went and I couldn't get the damn thing to work, so i emailed asking for help, week went by no help.

off went another asking for help, suggesting that it wasn't very professional, a week went by and still no reply.

sent another saying what a usless bunch of idiots they were, and i got a reply straight away.

saying it was a free list and they were not obliged to help, and gave a pointer in the right direction.

and if they don't reply they are out diving.

I sent another back saying why not put a return message saying away diving so people don't keep sending emails, and asking for clarification on how it worked.....no reply at over a week later

people are hitting their site from mine but it doesn't register the hits (i have done it to check on several ocassions)and they still have not replied to another email after another week.

I am giving them one more week to see if it starts working then it is coming off!

I have to say these guys are not professional and couldn't organise a drink in a pub

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom