Leaving the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Don.

Hi Pete,

I quit Scubaboard a few years back over the accident forum. I felt too many people were putting the blame on the diver instead of trying to learn from a tragic mistake. I came back after several months because there is lots of information to share and SB can be fun as well.

There are many opinionated folks on this board and you sometimes need a pretty thick skin to participate. Please reconsider joining all of us.

Brat

Hi Pete,

I quit Scubaboard a few years back over the accident forum. I felt too many people were putting the blame on the diver instead of trying to learn from a tragic mistake. I came back after several months because there is lots of information to share and SB can be fun as well.

There are many opinionated folks on this board and you sometimes need a pretty thick skin to participate. Please reconsider joining all of us.

Brat

He changed his mind - see this from above:

After I cooled down, I'm back. My response to the issue that set me off is posted in the southwest sandsharks section. I agree with most of what is posted above-the information available on the board is awesome and most of the divers who post here are friendly.

PD

Apparently after it was revealed that there are BOOBS on Scubaboard, it had new appeal. :idk:

A serious, although lite hearted, PSA.

Feel Your Boobies - Are you doing it? A friendly reminder when you least expect it.

:)

Seen too much too close to home. "Save the ta-tas".

Another friendly reminder: there are some of us who are ever willing to help out in this worthwhile undertaking.

He changed his mind - see this from above:

Apparently after it was revealed that there are BOOBS on Scubaboard, it had new appeal. :idk:

There ARE worse reasons for sticking around after last call. IJS.

I asked, in general, that SB could help put together a Windows 7 Theme pack (with rotating background pics) about UW pics.

To help promote SB - there's ZERO UW/Scuba related Win 7 themes out there. Nada. Zip.

Having (another) Win7 theme about the women of SB would also be nice.

I asked, in general, that SB could help put together a Windows 7 Theme pack (with rotating background pics) about UW pics.

To help promote SB - there's ZERO UW/Scuba related Win 7 themes out there. Nada. Zip.

Having (another) Win7 theme about the women of SB would also be nice.

Can you pull together a strawman, Mark? Start a thread and solicit user generated content to fill it out. Then SB could be the vehicle for getting it out.

Can you pull together a strawman, Mark? Start a thread and solicit user generated content to fill it out. Then SB could be the vehicle for getting it out.

I did do it...no responses so far, only views. LOL Vlad, c'mon how many SI women scuba?

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/un...21087-making-scuba-board-windows-7-theme.html

Many iterations of the "theme" could be done, like a pic recap of Invade Coz 2012.

Specific "themes" work best.

Back
Top Bottom