LED Picnic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! How about we all get together before the weather changes for a picnic? I've talked with Tavi(Rick) and if I understand correctly, he has sundays available at his house!! He's in Bergen, so it's kind of in the middle between buffalo and rochester. Eric, Pam, Ken will you come ou this way? Derek, you have sundays free? Rhonda? Anyone else!!

Any interest? Lets get together and talk about making more events next year!! What about a trip to the 1000 Islands(US Side)? St Pete? Coard Guard Boat? Even possibly Lake Champlain? I'd like to see us try to get together for at least 1 event this summer. We've had little events together, so I think the club has been working fairly well.

Who wants to bring what? I have a case of Pepsi in my garage (we won't drink it!) I hear Ken and Derek love hot dogs.

Lets do it!
Heather.

Hmmm, can I get a lift??? :wink:

I can't do Sunday Sept 25th!!

Tec dive on the Oxford in Lake Erie!! :D

Any other Sunday should be fine!!

I'd like to see as many as possible come. Including those that "bowed out". All are welcome!!

This picnic will happen.....whether there are 4 of us or 24.

Heather,
Your really funny with the hot dog's thing :)
OK, unfortunatly as you know my days off are all really goofy. Unfortunatly the only Sunday I am free is Sept 25th. The next time I am off on a Sunday is November6th and 13th, kinda late for a picnic. Bummer.
Now the good news. If It dosent start too late, I could maybe make it for a few hours, I would just have to make Attica by 2:30pm. OR, you never know, I might *cough* come down *sneeze* with some terrible *insert strange body noise* condition that would prevent me from going to work that day.
Either way, if someone can pick a day, I can start to plan something out, I'd really like to go.

Ken

Sundays from September to February are off limits.

I may have some free Saturdays.

I don't have the minimum # of students enrolled for my 1st fall class yet. 5 days to go before I cancel it.

Kind of a bummer....but then again there is still quite a few good weekends for diving!! :07:

I'm in the same boat for Saturday's as Sunday's, although I have a slightly higher chance of getting a personal day on a Sat. Either way *cough* I'm sure I will be there *cough*cough*

Ken

Sundays aren't completely out of the question, but they are "holy days" for me from Sep - Feb. If I'm going to miss football, it's going to be because I'm diving, not sitting around talking about diving that I may or may not do next year.

Used drysuits are cheap these days, people. Maybe DD would be willing to work something out if we had a "group purchase".

And I understand about you having to teach, Rick. I know you have commitments to the shop that must be kept. I'm always willing to lend a hand when I can. :14:

Derek, Drysuit?? Nah!! As long as it's warm outside, I don't care what temp the water is!!

The offer is out, you guys pick a date, and as long as Rick says ok, we're on!!

Derek-is it still possible to dive deep run? Or did they really shut it down? We could always plan a shore dive somewhere and have a cookout afterwards. football is for weenies!

Ken/Rick-Is DD still doing drift dives? hint hint nudge nudge

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom