LED Picnic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue:
.......[snip].........

Ken/Rick-Is DD still doing drift dives? hint hint nudge nudge

I don't think so...........but that doesn't mean we can't do one!! :D

Derek, To each his own.......but, I'd rather spend time with freinds and talk about diving, than watch a bunch of grown men playing with a ball!! :11:

Rick, that's a great thought!! I'd like to see the coin pile!

Anyone else got any ideas!! I'd love to get in 1 dive with the majority of us if possible!

Who else wants to come for the picnic? Derek, we'll setup a TV for you so you can watch the game!

hnladue:
Anyone else got any ideas!! I'd love to get in 1 dive with the majority of us if possible!

Let me know when you get a dive scheduled.

hnladue:
Derek, we'll setup a TV for you so you can watch the game!

I'm a Miami fan, need the NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the game on another TV.

We could always try the pete again :bash:

What's everyone's availability? Sats/suns??? we'll then have to check with Dwight for the pete. Otherwise we can do a drift dive anytime on our own.

hnladue:
We could always try the pete again :bash:

What's everyone's availability? Sats/suns??? we'll then have to check with Dwight for the pete. Otherwise we can do a drift dive anytime on our own.

Let me know and I'll be there. Sundays are okay for a picnic too.

Just to pick this up again! How about Nov 6th??? I'm also not available on the 25th. Any ideas?? ........Anyone??? .........(chirp, chirp, chirp)
Drift dive on the Niagara? Then lunch/dinner at Tavi's???

hnladue:
Just to pick this up again! How about Nov 6th??? I'm also not available on the 25th. Any ideas?? ........Anyone??? .........(chirp, chirp, chirp)
Drift dive on the Niagara? Then lunch/dinner at Tavi's???

Works for me!! The 6th, Drift dive, and lunch/dinner at my house. :D

Rick-I'd like to see the coin pile. Is that possible or is it too hard to get in there?

hnladue:
Rick-I'd like to see the coin pile. Is that possible or is it too hard to get in there?

I've never been there.......I thought the coin pile was a boat dive.

Ask LIT. he'd know.

November 6th it is.

Back
Top Bottom