LED Picnic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gheesh am I stupid... Do we want to wait until November? What about October? I forgot there was a month inbetween there. I'll need to rent a drysuit if we do a november dive depending on temps. I am sofa king we todd did.

October is a really bad month for me. Plan on going to Dutch for Columbus Day weekend, Re-taking DIR-F at Dutch the 14-16, and am going to CA from the 22nd-29th on business. November is okay except for Veteran's Day weekend, I'll be in Gainesville, FL on business as well.

Drysuits rule.

I'm up for it!! I've dove 42 degree water wet!! But since DD rents drysuits, why worry!! We can stick with Nov. Will we still be able to get into the park to do the drift dive? Derek, you need more to do.

Hey I think I'm in. At least I'm off on the 6th.

Not sure if the park is open in November

The coin pile is a boat dive. It is located somewhere along the outer breakwall at Buffalo Harbor.

Ken

jackie and i are interested in doing this dive too, maybe we'll finally get a chance to meet you all. nov 6th's is a long way from now, as of now, we're free on that weekend but who knows if something comes up.

Hey, that's the idea. It's a long way off so this came up. Let's plan on it.

Ken

Does anyone want me to ask Dwight if he'll still have the boat out? We can try for the Pete again or a dive someplace else? I only ask cause we're not sure the park will be open in Nov. for a drift dive.

Time to think again!!1 Nov 6th is coming up... any ideas??? Drift dive in the river? Anyone know if the park is still open??? Picnic at Ricks??? Is he even home yet?

Rick comes home on Saturday. I'd be willing to bet he's not going to be up for any diving (especially cold, dark, crappy viz diving) after being in the Bahamas for 2 weeks. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom