Legends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You ready for the list? I'll type slow so you can keep up: @Sam Miller III and @drbill are the only two so far. There will be others, but we are in no rush to add them. How do you get added to the list? You don't.

In the future, an SB user will be added to the list if their Bio is added to the Avenue of Divers. How do their bios get added? We haven't figured that out yet. We will. It's a work in progress! Right now Akimbo and I are the arbiters of access. Bwahahahahahaha!

In the interim, we are hoping our users will post GREAT bios of their heroes into the History of Diving forum. Those that are truly exceptional will be moved over.

I'm only being facetious. I've known Frazier since Stuart Cove's, Dive Dive Dive, and time in Key Largo once his black hair turned gray. Jill Heinerth ... name sounds familiar.

Once "in their own minds" is removed from "Legends" that pretty much leaves Sam & Dr. Bill. Forum closed.
Well Stated Trace!
@The Chairman and @Akimbo can decide, but I have a special place in my heart for a 3rd entry @John C. Ratliff
Maybe it is because he is a USAF Rescue PJ, (just like my son) and has served our country with distinction. Maybe it is because he is an Oregonian. Maybe it is because he is a badass and true waterman innovator. Maybe because I find him kind of quirky and wish he was my dad or big brother :)
Regardless, just want to give a shout out to John.
John: I will be up in Portland in a couple weeks for 4th of July and my son will be there also. We would both love to meet you, if possible.

but I have a special place in my heart for a 3rd entry @John C. Ratliff
Do the research, and write, write, write that bio. What a great way to show someone what you think about them!

I'm only being facetious.
Yeah, that didn't escape me, but I took the opportunity to make a point. :D Who knows, you and I may be written about one day in the future! We've still got some history to make before we're ready for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom