Leisure Pro Short Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leisure Pro Brett

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is something I thought might interest some of you in the SB community. A few weeks ago we here at Leisure Pro decided to make a short video about our operations to give our customers a little glimpse into who we are. Check it out, and I hear that there is more to come so I'll keep everyone posted if we make anything new.

Link to the video

Enjoy,

Very nice marketing video, Brett. Good idea. You might want to think about a series with more behind the scenes and more people involved with your operation. Sort of the personal touch to let everyone know that there are real people behind the website.

I never thought of a dive store having so many wetsuits that they needed one of those electric hanger rail systems like the dry cleaners have.....

Great video. How goes the review of LP's policy on the sale of regulator parts?

Very cool video! Thanks for sharing it!

Here is something I thought might interest some of you in the SB community. A few weeks ago we here at Leisure Pro decided to make a short video about our operations to give our customers a little glimpse into who we are. Check it out, and I hear that there is more to come so I'll keep everyone posted if we make anything new.

Link to the video

Enjoy,

Brett: Thanks for the video. I am in NYC every couple of months and I usually stop @ your store. I have not yet met you. The next time I am in I will ask if you are working that day. Glad to have you on the Scubaboard.

Great video! Every LDS owner should watch this over and over and over. There just might be something to learn here.

Nice job on the video! I haven't met you Brett (I don't thin anyway) but I have met Ben and he's a very nice and helpful guy. I'll be coming by soon for some annuals. Happy New Year!

Very nice marketing video, Brett. Good idea. You might want to think about a series with more behind the scenes and more people involved with your operation. Sort of the personal touch to let everyone know that there are real people behind the website.

I don't know what the plans are, just that I heard there was more to come. I know there was much more video shot than just that, and I'll be sure to let you all know when anything new comes out.

I never thought of a dive store having so many wetsuits that they needed one of those electric hanger rail systems like the dry cleaners have.....

We were trying to figure out how much of the dry cleaner rail we have, my estimate is well over 3 football fields worth! We also have one in the store too, lots of suits...

Great video. How goes the review of LP's policy on the sale of regulator parts?

I keep them posted with all the requests, but no word of any change yet.

Brett: Thanks for the video. I am in NYC every couple of months and I usually stop @ your store. I have not yet met you. The next time I am in I will ask if you are working that day. Glad to have you on the Scubaboard.

Nice job on the video! I haven't met you Brett (I don't thin anyway) but I have met Ben and he's a very nice and helpful guy. I'll be coming by soon for some annuals. Happy New Year!

Next time any either of you are in the shop (or any SB'ers for that matter) feel free to ask for me and say hi. It's always good to put a face to the name.

Back
Top Bottom