Lembeh - Work, Work, Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ardy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just got back after Big Jeff and several others suggested the trip.

Loved it but there is a big problem with the place. My guide Sam would find something, I would be setting up for the 3rd shot/angle and then the rap on the bottom of his tank for something else to see and in 5m of viz I would have to find him.

He had me running around the bottom for 7 days with barely a break. Of the 5 biggies I wanted to shoot I shot 3: Wonderpus, Ambon Scorpion fish and Flamboyant cuttlefish. Leaving only Mimic (which everyone apart from me saw) and Hairy frogfish which we couldn't go to for some good reason.

Amazing in this day and age that people still turn up in Lembeh looking for clear water, coral and big fish.

Will write a short report after I have processed the 800 shots in raw.

Looking fwd to yr photos & report!
Haha, doesn't Everyone know Lembeh's reputation?

Sounds like a great trip! I love diving there - theres always something completely new on every dive. Can't wait to see the photos.

Who did you dive with?

Phew!

Good to know you had a good time - looking forward to seeing the results.

looking forward to that trip report as I tentatively put together a trip sometime next year. All info or suggestions (or criticisms) appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom