Lesser Tampa Bay Yak Divers meet & greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sh@rkW@tcher

supreme yak diver in charge
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Who would be interested in a meet & greet happy HOUR @ Sharkeys in Venice. 1900, 11-2-2007?

Too bad it's so far away from Melbourne...

Too bad it's so far away from Melbourne...
Next time I'm visiting my father - in - law in Satelitte Beach, I'll look ya up.

I'm on call for the next 3 weeks, so I can't do a kayak outing, but I may be able to do that. I'll check with the boss and see if maybe she wants to tag along. I'll get back to you on it.

Next time I'm visiting my father - in - law in Satelitte Beach, I'll look ya up.

Yes! That would be great!!!!

Ok, we have one yes and one probable, any others? I like sharkey's but I'm not wanting to hang out there alone.

Ok, we have one yes and one probable, any others? I like sharkey's but I'm not wanting to hang out there alone.

Count me in as well. My wife will be with me, Hope that's not a problem. She won't let me out of the house on a Friday night unless I let her tag along. Actually she just doesn't want to get stuck watching the kids while I'm having fun.:D

I should say that I will be there unless I get a call that I can't put off...since I am on call...but the chances are pretty slim I'll get one.

by all means bring the wife, I'd bring mine but she is working(nurse @ SMH).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom