Lessons I learned during our extended Cozumel Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear ya!!! Whoo hoo!!! And will bring sis again so Robin and her can hang out!

I really appreciate all the feedback from the trip to Cozumel. Im going to be doing it this winter, but going all the way down to Tulum. I will be backpacking all my gear and a little clothing staying in hostels and hammocks. Next time I would like to go it sounded like a lot of fun.

My next time in Coz, I think we will try renting a villa with some friends. Which of my new friends on Scubaboard will go along with me?

I had already been looking at that, check out the VHBO site. I just googled VHBO but think one was a .com, one was a .net and so forth...

Would anyone recommend using Scuba Club Cozumel? Want to do some good diving in November.

thanks

If it would have been just the fees alone, I probably would have spent the $. It would have been too much for me, carrying all my clothing and gear + my sons clothing and gear by myself. Just to drag it around through Mexico during the 'non-diving week' But I should have at least brought my fins, that would have been worth it for me :)

#11 Credit cards. Be careful which ones you bring and which ones are accepted. I recommend bringing a Visa and a MC credit card with you as I have run into places on previous travels that will only take one or the other. But make sure that they are true credit cards and not the kind that are linked to your checking/savings account(aka debit). I had this issue in Cozumel while upgrading to 1st class for the trip back.

I get this problem now and then on my Debit Visa, when they say that it does not work I just tell them to take it on Credit (There is NO credit on that card), and it works fine, I cannot remember that it never worked when trying that but might have happened..

Back
Top Bottom