Let's Dive at Blue Hole!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Who's up for some dives at Blue Hole on October 21st?

Diving, socializing, food and good friends (met or new), it's a good time to come on down (or over) and lets do some diving!

I have been thinking about it Kevin.:eyebrow: That's the weekend before I leave for Cozumel. If I did come down, I'd want to do it for more than a day. It was great last time with Ron. :coffee:

We left around noon, and got in a night dive on Friday, then several on Sat and one (with you) on Sunday. :D

So, any Colorado Divers interested??:confused: :popcorn:

I'm thinking of going down Kevin. I'll make a decision here shortly. This is getting to be a monthly thing! :D

I doubt I could get away again by noon, but maybe! :blinking:

Sure! Perch sounds good, should be better viz this time of year.

I'm working that weekend. :(

Just ordered a new drysuit, hope to have it for this weekend. It would be great to try it out this weekend at the hole. It would be good to finally dive with you Kevin, sunday is lookin good for me.

So sorry James!! See you next time.

Tjack; New drysuit!! Alright, now you're talking!!

Things are shaping up!

Well, there doesn't seem to be much interest from the folks here up north. Since it is only 5 days before I leave for diving in Cozumel, I guess I'll see if anyone wants to do a closer 1 day dive this weekend, and that will give me another day to get stuff (warm water stuff) lined up for my trip.

Have a great weekend Kevin, and I hope you get your new suit in time Tom. Maybe I'll see you guys next month :confused:

Who's up for some dives at Blue Hole on October 21st?

Diving, socializing, food and good friends (met or new), it's a good time to come on down (or over) and lets do some diving!

You all have fun. Sorry I can't be there, i'll be in Key Largo YEAH!! :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom