Let's Dive Friday 5/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, here we go....
I'd like to go diving next friday afternoon.....,. probably launch from the Genesee River The Laura Grace wreck? (max depth 12 feet). I have space for 3 plus me. Any interest? And as always weather dependant. I have some tanks available if anyone needs them, but please let me know ahead of time.

PM me, or email at GCFD61@aol.com.

Other site's possible depending on time....

PS. If this works, I'd like to do postings like this throughout the season. We'll see how it goes.

Dan

Hmmmm. Not a single reply. -OR- Did everyone do the PM thing and you have a full boat?

Too cold for me yet. I'd like the lake to be over 50!!

Me too. However, I am getting soooo impatient! The dive he mentioned was pretty shallow so I figured (at least psychologically) that it would feel warmer!

I'm trying to get out tomorrow....something shallow most likely, I'll post water temps....

I can't do anything until the school year ends. :(

I'll in be Brockville May 26th!! Should be 50's up there by then too.

Heather,
Are you diving with Dwight memorial day weekend?

No, Mel Frechette, Bottomtime Charters. We're doing rebreather training. :scared: :help: :yeahbaby:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom