Let's Dive Friday 5/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well.... I dove today. Solo. The lake was flat calm, could see the bottom at in 40 feet of water. I dove the remains of a wreck about 11 miles west of Rochester Thanks to Heather's help with some GPS numbers. The viz was great, and i got 42 degree's on my the bottom. (not sure of surface temp, but guess is closer to 50). I also got a set of those "cheap ebay drysuit insulation" that was posted on scuba board, VERY warm!

I'll be posting more dates to go as the season progresses. I try to get out at least weekly, if not more.

Dan

Oh Oh!! What did you see? Windlass was supposed to be there right?? Get any pictures???

I didn't do a lot of exploring. I was light on weight and since i was solo, I hung around the boat. I will be visiting this site a lot more this year! It was just nice to get in the water though! The viz was amazing though.

It doesn't look good for me on Sunday. Sorry. There will be other days posted!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom