Lets fn do this already

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with ya rama! More snow here in CO this morning and 3-8" forecast for the Front Range. Sigh. REALLY ready for some toes in the water, cold beer in my hand!

Jess tried to ride her bike to work this morning, aobut 15 mins after she left I got a phone call, "Can you come get me?" from the time she left till then it dropped around 5* and went from a drizzle to the biggest, wettest snow flakes I have every seen in CO. that being said I have only here about 2.5 years.

might have to go home early and have a Rum drink of some sorts

Yesterday was 85* in Denver, now it's freezing and raining and predicted to snow, WTF?!?!?!?!? I want my umbrella drink NOW!!!

Edit: Just went outside to take out the trash, and yup, it's definately hailing. This sucks!

Jess tried to ride her bike to work this morning, aobut 15 mins after she left I got a phone call, "Can you come get me?" from the time she left till then it dropped around 5* and went from a drizzle to the biggest, wettest snow flakes I have every seen in CO. that being said I have only here about 2.5 years.

might have to go home early and have a Rum drink of some sorts

mm somebody mention rum?? :D

Back
Top Bottom