http://www.diveheart.org/

Letter from Kimber family spokesperson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Kimber!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Welcome back!

H - the IslandCowgirl

TekDiveGirl:
An update from rehab...was coming tonight but my internet connection dropped and I lost my post...that said, I'm going to bed now because I have long days ahead of me. I just wanted to thank you all for your well wishes, and your kindness and your prayers...but now I must sleep. Kimber
Welcome back,:D Kid!!! Missed you on here! Font color is only in your honor:11: . Nothing further should be inferred!:11: It will not be seen again in any of my posts:lol: :lol: :lol:

So nice to hear good news! Way to give 'em Hell, Kimber!

I want to make sure you see this Kimber ... :D

Kimber Kicks Rehab Butt!​

TekDiveGirl continues her rehab dominating, butt kicking progress!

She is now ranked number one in the hallway wheelchair races, able, (and more than willing), to nerf the competition into the guardrails, or throw them under the wheels, to maintain her lead.

Kimber is also continuing to have beautiful form on the parallel bars, and is expected take the home the gold medal.

We can only see good things in the future for the darling of the hospital ward

OK, a little tongue in cheek but you get the idea
She is doing fantastically well ... was up and taking steps between the parallel bars with assistance, propelling herself around the halls in a wheelchair with only an occasional pedestrian "incident" :wink: and spent some time in the garden, enjoying the sun on her face.

I wish you could talk to her, she smiles and laughs easilly .. you would never know that there is anything wrong with her, such is her good attitude and undomitable spirit.

You continue to kick rehab butt girl! :jump:

Thanks D_B. We all are interested in the updates.

Thanks for the update! GO KIMBER!

H- the IslandCowgirl

Very cool Kimber. Keep up the great work and hope you enjoyed the big wet one. :D

Okay I know Joystershell was having a big gathering at her's and Mike's home last night. She had planned the gathering before we started the fundraiser. Anywhoozle, Joyster came up with a great idea and decided to change things up a bit. She asked that everyone attending the party toss in $10 for the evening to benefit the fund. :jump:

Well the party was last night and I hear there are pics. I am also hearing reports of whip cream :475:

Okay Joystershell, do tell us how the party went :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom