LF: Dive Operator LOB Labuan Bajo for April or May 2020 dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NakedDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello,
Any recommendation for a Dive Operator preferably LOB that can accommodate 12 to 14 divers for about 7 days scuba diving around Flores/Labuan Bajo area. Depending on the availability of the date but we do target April to the beginning of May 2020.
I'm looking for a LOB with a good reputation and service. Appreciate to send me DM like costing, boat photo or web site and sample itinerary.
Thank you
Naked diver

Hello,
Any recommendation for a Dive Operator preferably LOB that can accommodate 12 to 14 divers for about 7 days scuba diving around Flores/Labuan Bajo area. Depending on the availability of the date but we do target April to the beginning of May 2020.
I'm looking for a LOB with a good reputation and service. Appreciate to send me DM like costing, boat photo or web site and sample itinerary.
Thank you
Naked diver

Hi Naked diver,

Hope you are well.

We have seen your query for a Liveaboard in Indonesia and I guess we can help you with your search!

I have checked our website for potential Liveaboards for you and your group and came up with the following options:

Blue Manta departure 23 April
Mutiara Laut departure 26 April
Duyung Baru departure 27 April

Could any of these vessels be of interest? Please let us know if you require any further information, we would happily assist with finding the perfect liveaboard for you!

Regards,

The Liveaboard team

Hi Naked Diver,

My name is Vania, from Scuba Republic Indonesia. We happened to have just what you are looking for, a 7D/6N Liveaboard trip in Komodo, fit for 14 persons. Here is our site.

Our boat, Jaya, sails between Raja Ampat and Labuan Bajo from time to time. It will be in Labuan Bajo May 2020. For reviews about our liveaboard trips, here's the TripAdvisor link.
It was written Raja Ampat but the reviews inside are a combination of our Raja and Labuan Bajo Liveaboards.

Cheers!
Vania

Hi Naked Diver,

My name is Vania, from Scuba Republic Indonesia. We happened to have just what you are looking for, a 7D/6N Liveaboard trip in Komodo, fit for 14 persons. Here is our site.

Our boat, Jaya, sails between Raja Ampat and Labuan Bajo from time to time. It will be in Labuan Bajo May 2020. For reviews about our liveaboard trips, here's the TripAdvisor link.
It was written Raja Ampat but the reviews inside are a combination of our Raja and Labuan Bajo Liveaboards.

Cheers!
Vania
Thanks, Vania, We will review this. So far we 14 pax signed up on this trip awaiting 2 more on their confirmation.
We will advise.
Naked Diver

Back
Top Bottom