LF: HOG BP2 Service Manual/Instructions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i forget the torque specs for the turret, I can say however that 150 inch pounds is either it or close. ;-)

I use a wooden chopstick as the "tool" for the O ring/piston rings. I'm highly technical that way
@cerich One more question. Will the Scubapro piston bullet tool work with this reg? Thanks.

Reactions: Pao
@cerich One more question. Will the Scubapro piston bullet tool work with this reg? Thanks.

IIRC, in Vance Harlows book, he talked about using a straw to cover the sharp edge of the piston so it does not nick the o-ring. Maybe some of the usual suspects can comment.

IIRC, in Vance Harlows book, he talked about using a straw to cover the sharp edge of the piston so it does not nick the o-ring. Maybe some of the usual suspects can comment.
You can sometimes get a straw to work, or whittle a bullet out of golf tee. I'll attach a copy of the ODS/ScubaMax BP service manual.

Attachments

• ScubaMax RG-1003.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 150
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom