LIDSzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello folks, it's been a while and I know you have all missed me. Cough cough!

This site has gone very hi tech since I was last here. What's going on?!

Anyway, as you are all aware, it's dive show time on the weekend of 27/28 March, and again, anyone is welcome to come by the stand at about 5.00pm for a cup of alcohol (I mean tea) and a crisp (I mean bikky) on the Saturday.

And the even better news is there is a dive show the weekend AFTER! It is part of the Outdoor Show at the NEC and is on 2, 3 & 4 April. And again the same applies, if anyone wants to come along for a cup of char and a battenburg cake, you're more than welcome.

Well, that's it from me!

TTFN

I'll come down for a tea, I only live 5 mins from NEC.

If I've got the other half with me dont mention Tahiti though, its a surprise !

See ya then

Hoppy:
I'll come down for a tea, I only live 5 mins from NEC.

If I've got the other half with me dont mention Tahiti though, its a surprise !

See ya then

Tahiti?

Wossthat then?

See you there!

Belushi will be at LIDs both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I'll be working (eek...first flight) so I'll pop by on the Sunday to say a quick hello!!!

Look forward to seeing you all!

Scuba Jim:
Hello folks, it's been a while and I know you have all missed me. Cough cough!

This site has gone very hi tech since I was last here. What's going on?!

Anyway, as you are all aware, it's dive show time on the weekend of 27/28 March, and again, anyone is welcome to come by the stand at about 5.00pm for a cup of alcohol (I mean tea) and a crisp (I mean bikky) on the Saturday.

And the even better news is there is a dive show the weekend AFTER! It is part of the Outdoor Show at the NEC and is on 2, 3 & 4 April. And again the same applies, if anyone wants to come along for a cup of char and a battenburg cake, you're more than welcome.

Well, that's it from me!

TTFN

I've missed you 'ole boy! You must come around more. Tea and bikky sounds good to me..wish I could make it it too.
:wink:

Hi Natasha!

Long time no speak! :) How are you? Tea & bickies is of course codespeak for beer & crisps, but I will lay on a cup of earkl Grey and a hobknob for you if you so desire!

Abby - you become an airline hostess with the mostest? (or a pilot?!) See you on Sunday

Bye for now
Jim

airline hostess with the mostest I'm afraid to admit!! I get my wings on Wednesday - 1 more exam (already completed 8 exams!!) tomorrow and I'll be certified to do anything from delivery a baby, fight fires (actually had to do this!), handle emergency evacuations, deal with smoke filled cabins, handle a hyjacking situation AND serve tea and coffee!!!!

All exciting stuff! Especially the tea and coffee! I'm just hoping to have something a little stronger than a cup of tea when this course is over!! Boy to I deserve it!!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing people at LIDS.

ScubaBaby:
airline hostess with the mostest I'm afraid to admit!! I get my wings on Wednesday - 1 more exam (already completed 8 exams!!) tomorrow and I'll be certified to do anything from delivery a baby, fight fires (actually had to do this!), handle emergency evacuations, deal with smoke filled cabins, handle a hyjacking situation AND serve tea and coffee!!!!

All exciting stuff! Especially the tea and coffee! I'm just hoping to have something a little stronger than a cup of tea when this course is over!! Boy to I deserve it!!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing people at LIDS.

Congrats Abby, I bet its a lot harder than most people think, well done.

It'll be for MyTravel Airways. I get my wings tomorrow!!! Passed my final exam today - phew! Doesn't look like I'll be flying on Saturday now though - problems with ID passes for our group as our criminal checks aren't back! So I get to put my feet up for a few days - can't complain I guess!

Hoppy - its a lot harder than most think. Most just think of us as glorified waitresses, but onboard we have to be trained as Police, Fire Fighters, Paramedics - we are your life line when you fly. Fires, heart attacks, riots - you name it - we're taught how to handle it!!! So always be nice to air hostesses, they do come in useful!

Back
Top Bottom