Life-Expectancy Calculator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made it to 87 y/o and if I cut out caffeine I could add another 0.5 years. :11:
Not worth it, but I may do some of the other things suggested. :D

Yep. Not worth it to ditch ze coffee.

Thanks for the link!

All the best, James

Fan'effin'tastic. I get to be 93 years old, but can live longer if I cut out coffee and alcohol. That seems like an unfair tradeoff.

It also told me a good stress reliever would be to cut back on hours at work. That I'm good with. I'm gonna print out the results and take it into work. Somehow, though, I don't think they'll go for it.

I made it to 43... I've got a decade! Get to know me now or read about it in my memoirs!

Hmmm, I seem to have somehow missed an actual number. I got information about increasing my life expectancy but no number to start with. My family tends to die young, I do know that much.
Ber :lilbunny:

They don't give negative numbers, sweetie.. enjoy the gift!! :D

I was doing fine until the site told me I had to join to get the answer. I get enough junk mail.

I got a message that said, "DIAL 911!" "NOW!!"

It gave me 87, which given the ages my family tends to reach is probably a bit low, if I get older than 65. My family tend to either die before 65 or they live to see 90-some candles on their cakes. Might be that the calculations get a bit thrown off by me not remembering what my blood pressures was and some details like that..

Check in with me in 70 years and well see if it was accurate or not :p

If I start eating really bad, increase my stress level, become an alchoholic, and start smoking, I can still live to 61!
If I keep doing what I'm doing now, I'll make it to 89.
Decisions decisions...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom