Life-Expectancy Calculator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yahoo I can live till 94 as long as I give up coffee and junk food. No mention of giving up the grog at all. Stuff my doctors recommendation about trying not to get pissed every night. I like this one much better:D

One inaccuracy with this data is that it's asking what I eat, breath, drink....now. It doesn't take into account the first half of my life where I semi seriously abused my body...and brain.

I expect to live (and dive) forever... but then life has never lived up to my expectations!

I just took the $&%*( test. I'd better notify my next of kin because I died 5 years ago. Actually, when I got to the registration screen it told me that both of my e-mail addresses or the three screen ID's I tried to enter were already taken. I never found out my results. I hate tests like this that require one to register AFTER answering all the questions and before you get the results. Of course, I may not want to learn the results anyway.

I was doing fine until the site told me I had to join to get the answer. I get enough junk mail.

I hate tests like this that require one to register AFTER answering all the questions and before you get the results. Of course, I may not want to learn the results anyway.
It worked for me anonymously--no e-mail address provided and a slightly inaccurate birthdate. Apparently, if I give up smoking, injecting narcotics, and 3 day drinking binges, I'll live to 84.

95 doing what I'm doing - over 100 with some small changes.

Of course it didn't ask some important questions - Are you doing things you love; for example -diving? If yes - add 5 years for experiencing life. Do you laugh and just have fun; for example -hanging out with awesome people during surface intervals? If yes, add five more years for enjoying life.

MaryAnn

Mine said 95, but the bigger question would be, could I still dive? I am hoping so.

Back
Top Bottom