Light Monkey Customer Service Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All companies (and people) make mistakes; what is important and insightful is how they attempt to fix them.

A problem with a single product would not necessarily discourage me from doing business with a company, but if a customer service representative attacked me in a completely unprofessional manner, then that would pretty much seal the deal.

If those text messages are real, they provide some tremendously important information about the company; enough to allow me to form an opinion. Perhaps the company is no longer being run as it once was?
Or the guy pushed someone's buttons and the guy said **** this guy...

Personally I'd pay extra to be called a bitch. That's my kind of customer service.

Oh my, how we've missed you.

No way. I'm certified in maintaining all kind of equipment and I follow all the necessary procedures better than Germans do.
Desalting this device after each dive. For sure this is a problem with steel quality.

I have had a great experience with Light Monkey. LM keeps up with the warranty of their equipment. I had a 32w VF fail within the 3 year warranty and it’s been fixed with no charge to me.
Couldn’t ask for more in customer service or a light in general. 5+ hours of burn time for me and works in our deep, cold lakes!
Happy diving everyone!
Cheers!

Just wanted to say that this entire post has made me realize who I’m not buying from. Thank you for taking the time and showing us what truly goes through one persons mind. It’s brave to post this at risk of your own business, but this behavior (no matter how warranted) shouldn’t exist in customer service. I’ve always recommended LM to hardcore divers but now, thinking I’ll put my money and recommendation elsewhere.

As a customer service type, I see this attitude and response as unacceptable. Was considering buying LM products as I want a better strobe, but think I’ll look elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom