Light & Motion Contest for a (GoPro) Action Camera Tray!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell us what your favorite type of diving is and you'll be entered to win a GoPro Action Camera Tray. Only one more day until we announce the winner of the Camera Action Tray!!! Click here to enter Light and Motion Dive: Sign Up and Win!

The best kind of diving is diving you can share! Here is why....if you dive you get to have a blast! If you are able to share your dives, ie: video or photography you're having a blast AND you are encouraging others to dive as well! I have been diving for 7 years. I started an online dive show to help promote awareness for The Long Island Sound and to promote scuba diving locally! We used to use canister lights when filming in the dark LIS. That was no good so we switched to light and motion flood lights and it's been the bees knees. Win or lose I still believe in sharing diving! Your lights have been through hell with us light and motion and they are still working well.

Thanks for making them!

Captain Denis

Back
Top Bottom