Light & Motion Joins the Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to use 2 of the Nitesea lights, and 2 of the photo lights; of course on different nights. :wink:

Hi CBRICH,

Please rest assured we are going to have plenty of lights to allow everyone attending the Invasion to get a shot at the Nightsea lights. We will have sign up sheets for the Sola Nightsea lights, the Sola Tech lights and the Sola Dive lights each day for people to sign out. Around 20 units of each light will be on hand. We will have yellow mask filters and yellow camera filters for GoPro cameras and DSLR cameras as well, in case some people want to take fluorescent photos or videos (which I am really hoping they do) !!

My coworker you spoke with will have his own set of separate lights for the Digital Shootout, not to worry.

And we will be having a contest where one lucky participant will get to go home with their very own Sola Nightsea light and mask filter! Stay tuned for more details on how to win!

THanks for your inquiry. Looks forward to meeting you in person!

Amy :)

Hello Amy!

Is there any chance that you will be brining any SOLA 4000s?
I got to play with one at the dive shop the other day and it made my 2000s look like mere toys.
I'd love to do a dive or two with a pair of 4000s

If you haven't entered the contest yourself, please LIKE my photo on the Light and Motion Dive Facebook page so I can win a NightSea here in Bonaire - THANKS EVERYONE!!!
icosm14.gif

Just click on the link below and then click LIKE and that's all it takes

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Well I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Light & Motion Dive and their fantastic staff for their participation in this year's ScubaBoard Invasion. The Invasion crew had an awesome time using the FLUORO DIVE LIGHTS (Sola nightsea) and the other Sola diving/video lights. The house reef was lit up every night all week!

For my personal experiences, I thought that the fluoro diving would be pretty cool, having not done that myself before. I must say that it was so much more incredibly beautiful than I could ever imagine. The stills and video do not in any way do it justice. It was like Christmas or gorgeous city lights under the water. :xmastree: :goingdown: :xmastree:
The colors were extraordinary and oh so vivid. It was a little strange getting use to diving like that for a few minutes. Once you relax and enjoy it, what an experience! I would highly recommend checking it out.

I also loved diving with the Sola's and the hand mounts. They were very compact and lightweight. It was very easy switching from on/off, to spot, to flood light with a gentle motion. The hand mount keeps your hands free and you don't get any cramps from holding a light. Much better and brighter than my normal dive light.

Thanks again Light & Motion Dive for an wonderful week with you incredible staff and products!
You guys ROCK! :acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Last edited:
Loving my Sola 2000 Flood. It makes a HUGE difference with the GoPro! It was especially nice to buy one of the demo lights for $200 off, (another perk of Invasion :) ) For the life of me, I can't figure out why I didn't get the Spot/Flood :confused::bonk:

Thanks again to Light and Motion, especially Amy.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why I didn't get the Spot/Flood :confused::bonk:

Thanks again to Light and Motion, especially Amy.

TomZ, the spoot/flood was sold out at Divi before she came to the Invasion... or so Amy told me when I asked, that's probably why you didn't get that one :)

THANKS to Light and Motion Dive / Sola for my NightSea that I won - whooopeeeee!!! Now I own 3 Sola's!!! I have a Video 2000 spot/flood for my camera rig (and diving at home on the hand), a Sola 800, and now the new NightSea. Can't wait to see a Great Pacific Octopus lit up - saaaweeeeettttt!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom