Wanted Lightweight wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nihildriven

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a single tank wing with fewer than 30lbs lift (lower/slimmer profile is better). Needs to have a power inflator in good shape and a dump/overpressure value that can be disassembled (i.e., not one of those awful welded unserviceable things). needs to have slots for cam bands. Will be affixed to halcyon fiber plate without STA. Strong preference for a wing that weighs very little due to absurd travel schedule.

I know you looking for a used one but in the mean time check out the:
Apeks WTX-D18
Tecline Donut 10
Argonaut 18lbs wing

All have camband slots with the built in little anti-roll bars on the sides so you can just strap a tank directly to wing/backplate

I have used them all and all are amazing. The Apeks is the heaviest/largest of them because the material is very very thick and durable so its a little more hefty then the other two. The Argonaut you can literally roll up into a ball that would fit in a small shoe box the the Tecline one is not far from that.

I do have a new Travel EXP wing that I would sell for $250 CAN ( roughly $180 US) plus shipping. It is the wing off of this system.

And I have a new light monkey 28 LB wing that I would sell for $450 CAN ( roughly $325 US) plus shipping . It is the one from this system.

Thanks all. I wound up getting the dgx single tank wing. Seems about right for me and is about the same cost as many used wings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom