For Sale LIKE NEW GH5 KIT & LENS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lwang06

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am trying to get a feel if I can sell my GH5 SYSTEM- It's only been used on roughly 80 dives. The WWL-1 lens set up has been used the most for about 40+ of the dives; My macro setup has been used on 4 dives; and the fisheye has been used on 14 dives. Everything is is near new/mint condition minus the buoyancy collar and Keldan lights as those were bought used already,

I have broken down what I paid- and with a 25% discount off of all the mint like condition items or appropriately. Would LOVE to sell this kit whole but I most likely know that maybe it will go in pieces. I have most of my invoices (starting from 2018 to present), Most everything has the original box or bag, with extra o-rings, silicone grease etc. Pictures can be asked upon request (as there's too much inventory to post)

Serious Inquires Only and send Best Offers- Thank You, Will be Cross Posting

upload_2020-2-18_20-20-13.png

Nauticam Housing

Attachments

• 20200218_200147.jpg
    20200218_200147.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 119
Housing and camera sold. Macro and 8mm fisheye lenses and ports still available. Other items pending

14 to 42 lens and zoom gear sold. Macro and 8mm and dome still available

Macro port sold

60mm
8mm + extension port + dome still available

60mm sold

I have 8mm + extension port + 140mm dome left and an extension port for power zoom lens

will offer good pricing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom