LIKE NEW - OMS Manifold & Valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could you clarify which valves you have? All the OMS valves have a Burst Disk Service Pressure of 240 Bar. I looked up on the OMS web site, and the V-102 valves are shown as 300 Bar DIN only. The V-101 is shown as a 200 Bar Yoke or DIN valve. There doesn't seem to be a "240 Bar" valve. :confused:

While it may be possible to screw the V115 Yoke adapter (donut) into a 300 Bar valve, the web site is not clear on this, I have never seen/heard of a yoke large enough to fit over a 300 Bar valve. I think this is intentional, since the yoke itself is not rated at 300 Bar.

Folks get real, support you local dive shop and forget about these know little Internet folks, who I feel, are a menace to our industry and sport.

I was going to make an offer until I read Jedi's post. He's right, why should I buy on the internet and deny my local shop my money? I'm heading down to my LDS to get a OMS tank manifold.

thats true, i don't think I'm going to buy an OMS manifold here, I think I should buy it at my local dive shop.

Ha Ha Ha The funniest thing I've read all day. I hate it when people try to sell stuff over the internet :rofl3:

To whoever buys this manifold, those isolator caps shown in the pictures have been recalled and can be replaced for free by contacting OMS.

Ocean Management Systems Product Recalls & Advisories http://www.OMSdive.com

Are you sure? I'm not 100% sure which manifold the seller has, but if it is indeed the V102, 300 Bar, that isn't a rotating Cross Bar Manifold. The recall appears to apply only to the V-200RC and the V-300RC Rotating Cross Bar Manifold, and that recall is dated Sep 2004, five years ago. I would hope the new manifolds are not still being shipped defective.

Sorry you guys feel that way about LP! they are actually really nice people to deal with and are in fact one of my LDS. Ben and Brett and the rest of their staff are also avid divers. Had the pleasure of diving with them up at Dutch Springs! I have bought a few Items off of them and had nothing but great service and a low price. Might be interested in the manifold just gotta find another hp100. I will keep an eye on the thread. thanks

Are you sure? I'm not 100% sure which manifold the seller has, but if it is indeed the V102, 300 Bar, that isn't a rotating Cross Bar Manifold. The recall appears to apply only to the V-200RC and the V-300RC Rotating Cross Bar Manifold, and that recall is dated Sep 2004, five years ago. I would hope the new manifolds are not still being shipped defective.

Yeah, check out the V112 product recall. The caps pictured are not the rounded version, and by my eyes they look to be the ones recalled.

Sorry you guys feel that way about LP! they are actually really nice people to deal with and are in fact one of my LDS. Ben and Brett and the rest of their staff are also avid divers. Had the pleasure of diving with them up at Dutch Springs! I have bought a few Items off of them and had nothing but great service and a low price. Might be interested in the manifold just gotta find another hp100. I will keep an eye on the thread. thanks

Re-read the posts. The only person upset about Leisure Pro is the OP. He started the rant about how getting ripped off by your LDS is better than shopping on the web. The rest of us saw through the BS and feel it is OK to spend our money as we see fit.

Talk about Hijacked threads and uneducated talking heads. For the know little / speak a lot, I spoke with John Griffin, owner of OMS a long time ago about the cap recall. These caps were never recalled. I signed up for this site years ago and after a while of listening to the junk information that was spewed forth here, I left. Gee, I for got why, now it all comes back to me. Hey guys, before you open your mouth, engage your brains ... or at least think a little?
Adding to this, if you go to the OMS web site and put in the zip code for LP, you will NOT find them on the list of authorized dealers for OMS. Color me gone. I'm disconnecting from this thread and leaving the stupidity behind.

Talk about Hijacked threads and uneducated talking heads. For the know little / speak a lot, I spoke with John Griffin, owner of OMS a long time ago about the cap recall. These caps were never recalled. I signed up for this site years ago and after a while of listening to the junk information that was spewed forth here, I left. Gee, I for got why, now it all comes back to me. Hey guys, before you open your mouth, engage your brains ... or at least think a little?
Adding to this, if you go to the OMS web site and put in the zip code for LP, you will NOT find them on the list of authorized dealers for OMS. Color me gone. I'm disconnecting from this thread and leaving the stupidity behind.

yet you came back to try and sell your manifold . . . interesting . .

yet you came back to try and sell your manifold . . . interesting . .

LB - Stupid people have money to spend too, ya know. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom