Limited addition drawing. "Missed shot"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nfdiver

Registered
Reaction score
This is a drawing I did between films several years back. I had great response from many of my dive buddies to get this printed and to offer to everyone. This Print is aprox 19 by 11.5 inches. I was originally selling them for $120.00 but now will sell for $60.00 plus shipping. 661 607 3856, nfdiver@yahoo.com

about the artist.

Leonard FW Green was born and grew up in the Small town of Grand Falls, Newfoundland, Canada. Through out his childhood he showed a great interest in drawing and art which took up a lot of his spare time. On leaving high school he took several art courses over the years only to end up in the Feature Animation Business. Since 1989 he has done special effects animation in such films as Prince of Egypt for DreamWorks to Looney Tunes Back in Action for Warner Brothers and the last picture Alien Vs Predator 2.

Growing up in a Province that boasts well over 10,000 ship wrecks he couldn’t wait to learn how to scuba dive. He did when he was in college learning animation in Ontario. Being in the film business he was able to live in several places throughout the world and now his spare time was used to scuba dive when and where ever he could.

Now living in Los Angeles he came to the decision to take his interests and combine them into underwater art. This is the first work he has produced. The high quality print, signed, limited edition on rag paper of his pen and ink drawing “Missed Shot” is a great start to an on going collection.
You can contact Len at Nfdiver@yahoo.com

Attachments

• dragonWaterMarkLowRez.jpg
    dragonWaterMarkLowRez.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 107
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom