Lion Air Cancellation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GoinDivin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Does anyone have any idea on how to cancel a Lion air reservation made on their website? Emails have gone unanswered for weeks.

Try calling their local Indonesian number. You will get an option for English. Use Google Voice so you can get the call for 2 cents per minute so that long hold times won't hit you hard. Good luck!

Edited to add: Just realized you are in Indonesia....sorry.

I used to book all my flights in Indo direct with the carrier as possible but over the years, I have learned that booking with Nusatrip is the best. Their customer service is very good, either through Chat or Phone. I know this after having to deal with cancelations, changes, etc., even before this virus disaster. They even have an 800 number for us Yanks. :)

A relative of mine did 2 cancellations for me last week. They were with Batik but it should be the same procedure.

You can cancel them over the phone, but to get the refund you need to physically go to their offices (all major airports) and sign some forms (!!!!). If you are abroad I have no clue. For me my relative convince them to do it on my behalf after she sent them pictures of my passport, my credit card and a picture of me holding them. First she canceled over the phone, and then she had to go to Halim airport (the nearest to her Batik office) to sign the form on my behalf.

If you cancel up to 72 hours before the flight you get 75% of the price minus 100kRp admin fee back. Between 72 and 4 hours 50% - 100kRp, and from 4 hours before the flight onwards only taxes.

Money will be refunded from 1 month up to 3 months later...

Good luck

Edited to add: Just realized you are in Indonesia....sorry.

They even have an 800 number for us Yanks. :)

Thanks for the info. I'm not in Indo any longer. If you have a 800# that would be great. Can't seem to find one.

You can cancel them over the phone, but to get the refund you need to physically go to their offices (all major airports) and sign some forms (!!!!).

Gonna have to try and work my way around this one!

UPDATE:
I just got off the phone. Used skype to call their call center and was on hold 2 minutes. Agga, the Lion air customer service rep rocked! They canceled the tickets, minus 10% cancellation fee due to C-19. Had me send Passport photo and CC to Lion air email and promised a refund within 1-2 months. Done in 10 minutes!

Back
Top Bottom