Lionfish Marker? What is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chugwhump

Contributor
Reaction score
SE Florida, the flattest part, I can see Mount Pom
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I agree.....................:confused:

This is the result of the "nimrod" effect on lionfish slaughter............On Bonaire last year, we were supposed to use a similar marker. And yes, it seemed silly.

They seemed more interested in protecting the park from divers than in eradicating lions. Some of the divemasters at least now carry killing tools and use them, but those who dive deep say there are lots of lionfish deep on Bonaire.

WTH indeed!!

So my mind turns to what were you searching for in the first place to find this?

So my mind turns to what were you searching for in the first place to find this?

Once in a while I search Ebay for Lion Fish associated items.

Chug
Has some cool cheap LF Tee-shirts and decals.

That so dumb, it's brilliant.

Some questions:

Can you get them with glow-in-the-dark ribbon for night diving?

They're shipped from Wisconsin? Who up there thought to make these and sell them?

Will there be a really big one for sharks? Maybe with some bigger washers and a champagne cork?

You just know some non-diving great aunt is gonna give their favorite diving relative a package of these for Christmas.

They're shipped from Wisconsin? Who up there thought to make these and sell them?

You just know some non-diving great aunt is gonna give their favorite diving relative a package of these for Christmas.

Possibly they found that these devices worked on Zebra Mussels, another unwelcome transplant in the Great Lakes..................They still expand exponentially though!!

I've been to Neenah, Wisconsin. Picked up a nice lionfish Tee-Shirt up at macarthur park the
other day. Pretty sturdy Tee-Shirt for ten bucks can't go wrong. Okay, back to the topic...what was
the topic again ?

Okay, back to the topic...what was
the topic again ?

We were talking about Bigfoot.
Or was it Nessie......
I Dunno.....

Chug
True believer.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom