Liquid Skin X Vision or Demon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackSpearo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a non liquid skin X Vision and I really like it...At the LDS I tried on both the demon and the x vision side by side...The demon had a better field of view...but i'm not sure if i like looking like a goblin to other divers while wearing the mask.

the liquid skin thing seems to be pretty awesome...i just dunno which i should go with...

will there be a liquid skin demon? and if so, when?

thoughts, opinions?

thanks

Jack

Jack,

I am glad we can give you so many options. At this time there is no Liquidskin Demon planned. It is a possibility for future, but not on the drawing board at this time.

Regards,

Phil

What is liquid skin??

Jen,

Liquid Skin is the next evolution in silicone technology. Mares has developed a new silicone called liquid skin that has been co-molded to our traditional silicone for unparalled comfort and fit on our new mask XVision Liquid Skin. Check out this link to our website for more detail. It really is an amazing technology and product. http://mares.com/product_detail.php?id=258&region=USA

Zak OHara:
Jen,

Liquid Skin is the next evolution in silicone technology. Mares has developed a new silicone called liquid skin that has been co-molded to our traditional silicone for unparalled comfort and fit on our new mask XVision Liquid Skin. Check out this link to our website for more detail. It really is an amazing technology and product. http://mares.com/product_detail.php?id=258&region=USA

Thanks Zak! I'm a big fan of all things Mares and I'm looking for a new mask...does the liquid skin come in black??

Yes, it comes in black plus 7 other colors.

JackSpero....thanks for starting the post!!
I'm really interested in the mask after reading the link that Zak posting.
I have trouble with my mask leaking from smiling and grinning when diving.

Perhaps there's an ad campaign in there somewhere. :D
(Can I help???? Please, please, pretty please??:flirt: )

pennypue:
JackSpero....thanks for starting the post!!
I'm really interested in the mask after reading the link that Zak posting.
I have trouble with my mask leaking from smiling and grinning when diving.

Perhaps there's an ad campaign in there somewhere. :D
(Can I help???? Please, please, pretty please??:flirt: )

Shameless Penny...just shameless...

Can I be in it tooo??????

I guess the real question would be to ask Phil Mintz and Zak OHara which mask they would choose and why...;-)

?

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom