Liquid Skin X Vision or Demon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Could you walk around with it on for like an hour or two and then let me know if your face still has mask marks on it??:D

I'm thinking I'm going to need one. Any chance you could post a pic of it for me??? I want to see that color combo.
I'll post a pic tonight when I get home! Stay tuned :D

Oh and I'll walk around with it for a little while, but that's it...Only for you Princess!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I'll post a pic tonight when I get home! Stay tuned :D

Oh and I'll walk around with it for a little while, but that's it...Only for you Princess!
Thanks Princess!!!

I need to get a second mask so I'll have one for backup and I'm really leaning toward getting one of these. It would probably become my primary, and my current x-vision would be my backup. (I've got some nasty clear/yellow mask now....but I have to be desperate to wear it......)

I can't wait for the report. Do you know when you're going to get to dive it?

pennypue:
Thanks Princess!!!

I need to get a second mask so I'll have one for backup and I'm really leaning toward getting one of these. It would probably become my primary, and my current x-vision would be my backup. (I've got some nasty clear/yellow mask now....but I have to be desperate to wear it......)

I can't wait for the report. Do you know when you're going to get to dive it?

Going to Florida for my birthday in a month! It will get a good test in there!!! :D

Here is a picture of the new liquidskin xvision in black/silver.

Attachments

• Liquid bk png.png
    Liquid bk png.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 97
Zak OHara:
Here is a picture of the new liquidskin xvision in black/silver.
Zak you are a very useful man!!!

Do you have pics of ALL the color combos?
I normally dive a black/black. Might be willing to go silver, but I know I won't go for clear.

Pennypue,

These are the only images I have of the liquidskin in different colors. We will be offering an additional range of colors on top of these. See here for a complete list. I anticipate delivery of the other colors by the end of March. Thanks for your interest!

http://mares.com/product_detail.php?id=258&region=USA (look under tech info).

Best,

Attachments

• clr 2 liq.png
    clr 2 liq.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 62
  • liquid red.png
    liquid red.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 62
  • liquid blue.png
    liquid blue.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Liquid Skin New CYLYL compress.jpg
    Liquid Skin New CYLYL compress.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 60
Well... I might as well make my first post a "meaningful one".

I like this site for a good look at the new masks:

http://liquidskin.mares.com/

When will these be available in the US? I need to get a mask ASAP for my pool dives and OW certfication (you don't even want to know what I am using now)

I am very much interested in the black/silver one but I am just putting off a new mask until I can give one of these a try (I did try the "regular" X-Vision and they were fantastic!).

Thanks!

Hmmmm, thanks for the additional photos.

I'll need to see what the black silver looks like on, otherwise I'll want all black. :)

Oh, and welcome Chewie07...now go make some meaningless posts and introduce yourself here or here. And good luck with your OW class!!

Back
Top Bottom