Liquid Skin X Vision or Demon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Other than the type of silicon used, are there any differences in size of the glass? I have an X-Vision now but have custom readers glued in. I might be interested in changing the glass and keep the older one as a backup.

So Jennifer, did you walk around wearing it yesterday?

pennypue:
So Jennifer, did you walk around wearing it yesterday?

I did actually wear it for quite a while last night when I was trying to take pictures...I really should have defogged it first!!! :laughing:

It was very comfy and left no marks.

I'll have to watch for the full color line then. I'm thinking that I may want to stick with all black.

I really need to see that silver on.....did you shoot a self-portrait?:D

pennypue:
I'll have to watch for the full color line then. I'm thinking that I may want to stick with all black.

I really need to see that silver on.....did you shoot a self-portrait?:D

Yes and that picture will never be seen....EVER!! :D

The owner of my LDS had 1 last week, while I was getting my tanks mixed for Wilmington.
He had a blk/silver that I tried on & it is very sweet. I will be getting 1, but I had to ask if it came in black.
So yes they are available in the US market now.

AggieDad:
Other than the type of silicon used, are there any differences in size of the glass? I have an X-Vision now but have custom readers glued in. I might be interested in changing the glass and keep the older one as a backup.

The frame and lenses are exactly the same as the original XVision. All the lenses are compatible.

I really need to see that silver on.....did you shoot a self-portrait?
04.gif

Penny,

The new liquidskin mask in black only comes with silver liquidskin. It does not come in a 100% black skirt. Designing the skirt of different colors allows us to visually differentiate the two silicones. I think you will find the silver to be very nice looking. You will still have the benefits of a dark skirt as there is no transparency to the skirt.

I know you'll like it! :D

Zak OHara:
The frame and lenses are exactly the same as the original XVision. All the lenses are compatible.

Penny,

The new liquidskin mask in black only comes with silver liquidskin. It does not come in a 100% black skirt. Designing the skirt of different colors allows us to visually differentiate the two silicones. I think you will find the silver to be very nice looking. You will still have the benefits of a dark skirt as there is no transparency to the skirt.

I know you'll like it! :D
But Zak, will I look cute??? :blinking:

I had issues with that whole premise in OW about comfort and fit being more important than color and style.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom