Liquidvision X1 (Brand New)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott, does the Xi out of the box run for recreational dives? I know that there are three programs you can purchase for tri-mix, but what if you just do recreational dives does it work?

Mike,

Out of the box there is not any software loaded on the X1. Now whether Scott has purchased any or loaded it up with any, he will have to answer.

Typically you purchase the X1 and then you purchase separately, your software of choice to install on it before diving.

Hope this helps.

The computer is loaded with V-Planner.

To answer Mike's question. Yes, the computer would operate like a recreational computer indicating NDL limits and deco obligations if NDL were to be exceeded. V-Planner offers a spectrum of liberal to conservative schedules based upon personal preference (Age, etc.)...

Dive Gear Express's website offers a host of information on the X1...

http://www.divegearexpress.com/computers/x1computer.shtml

Last edited:
Okay,

I am really stuck here... I'm in love with Liquivision and their new Xeo dive computer, but this X1 that Scott has here looks hard to pass up, especially at that price with the V-planner.

The X1 has a built in compass and the Xeo does not, nor does the Xeo have two pressure sensors.

Scott, any reason you are selling the unit? Being that you have stellar reviews on previous sells I know it's brand new and mint cherry conditions, but why might I ask are you letting it go?

Thanks,

MG

p.s
I'm in the market to purchase a Liquivision computer Scott, I sold my Galileo Sol last week on this board. I have been waiting for the Xeo, and this is tempting... :)

Good question Mike. I explained on my posting at TDS but neglected to here out of oversight. I am 51 years old and my far-sightedness is getting worse. The computer's small profile makes reading a challenge even with their superior font size and very bright display.

TSandM would be a very good reference as she has utilized for sometime. The knock on the XEO is the rather flimsy plastic used as well as just one standard algorithm. Feel free to PM me for my cell number if desired. All my transactions are satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Thanks for your interest! Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom