Liquivision software- website down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bernd_Hetjens

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everybody,

I am new to the Scuba-board and actually created my account hoping you could help me:
I´ve bought a Liquvision Lynx and at the time of the purchase the Website providing the required software was still on the Internet. I´ve checked yesterday because I want to change the color scheme of the computer, just to find that the website has been taken off the net.
Does any of you know a source for the required software, firmware etc. or does someone still have the *.exe-files? I´ve asked Huish Outdoors for a solution but they haven´t answered in a week. I really hope to find someone that can help me, the current color scheme is really hard to read under water (the screen is not as bright as I thought it would be).
Regards,

Bernd

Hi, thanks for the Info, but that's what I already know. I Was wondering if anybody has downloaded the files and could Tell me how to get it.

But it can't be downloaded...

Back
Top Bottom