Live aboard COVID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would absolutely trust the good folks at Juliet with my money.
I would also trust @All Star Liveaboards with my money, no hesitation. They had a bad boat in the Philippines and made it right at great expense to themselves.

I don't know whether to admire you guys for your guts and optimism...or not. You have the uncertainty of what COVID-19 is going to do this summer (more and more people ignoring social distancing) or fall second wave. You don't know what the airlines are going to do week to week or whether other countries will let you in or out. And what happens if you get on a liveaboard and someone becomes symptomatic. The boat becomes a cluster of cases.

My hat is off to you, and I sincerely hope it works out.

I was booked on the Aquacat for June 13-20.

@All Star Liveaboards were more than kind in accommodating and rescheduling with no extra fees or issues. They really deserve to be recognized for their response to this craziness. Very commendable and I will be sure to travel with and recommend them to anyone in the future.

Hopefully you get to go on your trip, but if not, I am confident they will find a solution that works for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom