Liveaboard in Croatia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgtchunk

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know of a liveaboard operating out of Croatia? The diving looks great, would love to visit. I've tried emailing Beluga Divers, no reply. The other posts that I've searched here seem to be older than a few years and a lot can happen in a few years.

And advice is welcome, thanks!

I've been to a fantastic liveaboard trip in Croatia with the Kamelija. It's an awesome boat with a very nice crew, I absolutely recommend them. Just have a look at the photos we took during the trip: here is the gallery. It was one of my best ever liveaboard trips although the water was cold in May so I found my drysuit more than useful.

They offer very nice week long routes for example in the Kornati-Dugi Otok area or to the southern islands. They will answer you in English so I recommend to visit their homepage: Diving-safari
You can tell them their Hungarian friend recommended the boat I'm sure they remember me.:)

ElChe- Szia and thanks for your advice. Your pics looked great, I'm sold. We'll start checking out the Kamelija and see about dates and costs. Köszönöm!

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me, I regularly travel to Croatia and maybe I can help you with advices. (Nice to see how much people talks a little bit of Hungarian.:) )

ElChe, I will not hesitate to ask if I need help, thank you. Just hoping that Diving Safari returns my email. And it amazing the languages Google Translate has, helps me to be a little friendlier. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom