Liveaboard in the Azores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moorish8idol

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone had any experience doing liveaboard diving in the Azores, specifically with the Water and Wind catamaran? It would be great to have some feedback - I am interested in going, particularly for the blue/mako sharks and to see the mobulas and mantas at Princess Alice Banks - but its twice as expensive as a trip out to the Red Sea so would like to know if it is worth it. Thanks!

Has anyone had any experience doing liveaboard diving in the Azores, specifically with the Water and Wind catamaran? It would be great to have some feedback - I am interested in going, particularly for the blue/mako sharks and to see the mobulas and mantas at Princess Alice Banks - but its twice as expensive as a trip out to the Red Sea so would like to know if it is worth it. Thanks!
have you ever got any answers? I am looking at the same trip right now and wondering how the catamaran trip may be....

have you ever got any answers? I am looking at the same trip right now and wondering how the catamaran trip may be....
Nope, never. Never encountered anyone or seen any reports online of previous guests. Still interested to hear though as I am back in Europe now and the Azores is definitely on my list!

Would be curious to know as well. Dying to get back to the Azores.

Back
Top Bottom