Liveaboard jobs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackbeard's

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I work for Chicagoland Scuba in Lake Zurich, IL and we deal with this company quite frequently. The people are great and when our friends and employees dive with them, there is ALWAYS positive feedback from their adventure.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to get away for however long and experience something new. I would have snapped up a job in a heartbeat if I was a divemaster or knew the first thing about mechanical work.

If you don't apply then at least take a few days to go check out the operation, you won't be disappointed

My name is Patricio and live in Tampa Florida i would like to know more about the job, in two moths i will be a padi dive-master now i am working in a hotel as assistance manager, and before this job i was working all my life as service manager in a car dealer and Caterpillar i am a Automotive and diesel truck technology

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom