Liveaboard late Oct-Nov Will it be suitable for me if I cant descend quickly?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Anna,

In case you've already narrowed options up to 29 October departure, I would like to share with you some "Magical Maldives" Itinerary highlights:

Rasdhoo Madivaru is famous for its hammerhead sharks encounters in large groups. Divers get an opportunity to view white tip reef sharks, pelagics, trevallys, little tunas, jacks, ribbon eels, barracudas and others.

Fish Head in North Ari is also known as Shark Point. It is one of the best sites for seeing sharks. Guraidhoo Kandu in South Male is famous for sightings of sharks, schools of eagle rays and the occasional sail fish and hammerheads.

Also, here you can check the review of divers, who experienced Blue Voyager service in April. Hope, that might help you to make decision: Divebooker.com Diving, Canada received a 5 star diver review on ScubaTribe.

Hope you find it helpful)

Kind regards,
Alex

I just got back from a trip on Blue Voyager and many dives were negative entry. I also didn't really care for the primary dive guide. He was more interested in making challenging dives to find pelagics than assessing the desires of the group as a whole.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom