Liveaboard recommendations early July!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

widarecu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

First of all thanks for your time reading this thread :)

Well, I'm looking to organize a last minute diving trip for the coming early July, I had everything ready for a liveaboard in Palau-Micronesia but it was just canceled because they couldn't get enough divers, now I'm a little bit lost and again starting my research with not much time left ...

So I'm just looking for a liveaboard recommendations around the pacific area, I'm currently located in Singapore expecting to start my diving trip around Jun 30th and finishing July 9th.

I love underwater photography so I'm looking for a place with great bio-diversity with cool small stuff as well as the sporadic encounters with big stuff.

I’ve already dived in the following places so I'd rather to try something new:

• Maldives x 2 (The best, Love it!!!!)
• Similan Islands x 1
• Thailand (Phi Phi, Hin Daeng and around that area) x 3
• Malaysia/Sipadan x 4
• Malaysia/Tioman x 1
• Great Barrier x 2

Thanks a lot guys in advance for your advice,

Cheers,

Wilson

There are several liveaboards in Palau: Ocean Hunter, Aggressor, Expedition Fleet. Can you try one of the other boats?

Palau has fantastic diving...

There are several liveaboards in Palau: Ocean Hunter, Aggressor, Expedition Fleet. Can you try one of the other boats?

Palau has fantastic diving...

ditto... I would check with the other boats and see if they have a spot for you. Peter Hughes has a boat there, also. I am sure one of them has room as this is not peak season. There is also the Truk Odyssey which you should check.

another thought is you should contact a dive travel agency, like Island Dreams or Caradonna Dive Adventures and see what liveaboard they can find for you. They will be able to call all of them in Pacific arena and get back to you more quickly than if you do it yourself.

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom