LK's Pattaya Bash or I am a diver not a hairdresser crack head :-)

Which thread should these types of 'discussions' continue?

• LK's PATTAYA BASH THREAD

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I AM a Diver not a Hairdresser Crack Head :-)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Continue the way it is currently in any thread deemed appropriate by thoese involved

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arizona

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
You have read the 'discussions' over several threads during the 2nd week of the new decade.

Should it continue in one thread? If so, vote on which one.

Of course the "I am a diver not a hairdresser crack head :)" has not be created as of yet and not tested. It is quite catchy though.

If unsure, have a glance at LK's PATTAYA BASH THREAD

keep on going LK, it gets a bit boring when it's all about a day years ago, but the recent stuff's good reading,

Didn't know crack had hit the diving scene there already, i missed out there, bo**ocks!

keep on going LK, it gets a bit boring when it's all about a day years ago, but the recent stuff's good reading,

Didn't know crack had hit the diving scene there already, i missed out there, bo**ocks!

Not tried crack myself yet, I generally stick to beer chang thanks, its sufficiently strong for me.
This has always been my issue, it never was about a single day years ago, but as Aquanauts were the only one that entered into the dialogue it may at times have appeared like that.
At the moment it is not me that has raised the issues, it has come from several directions recently, can we all be wrong?
I trust you have seen the little spat between the two shops? Quite funny isn't it? Highly proffesional.
I do hope the Pattaya inter DC boxing tournament gets off the ground, it certainly would be more interesting than the diving.
Having said it's not me that has raised the recent issues, I must admit to adding a little coal to the fire. :wink:

Hey, leave me out of it. I was all about to say I knew for sure LK was a lot of things, but not a crack smoker. I have nothing else to say about any fanciful claim or allegation by anyone involved in this hugely entertaining (but worryingly counter-productive for Pattaya) LK-DSEA slugfest.

I reckon to half of the readers it looks like :fear: , to the other half it looks like :popcorn: and to the rest like :fruit:

And yes, I'm in the third half...

If we are talking halves there cant be a third one? :wink:

You should never get a haircut in Pattaya, all the haircuts are given by interns on zero to vidal sasoon programs. Years ago while I still had hair, I asked for a mullet and they gave me a crew cut. They said they always give crew cuts on Tuesday, when any reputable shop knows you have to give crew cuts during full moon to minimize the gravitational follicle gradient.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom