Lobos Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool Vid...

I cant wait to finish my tec class and get out to lobos and do some dives out there.....

I still cant get over the scooter thing... WAY COOL...

I'd love to see a frickin' laser pointer mounted alongside the CSI scooter's camera :D

Frikkin Laser Beams.....

Too late it's already been done! :)
The versions AG and Ben M did for the guys who do reef damage assessments have 2 lasers mounted on the cam.

At Gulko's request, they put a video camera and two laser beams in the nose of a standard scooter, said Dive Xtras co-owner Andrew Georgitsis. Two spots from the lasers show up the same distance apart in every scene, providing scale. A global-positioning satellite unit will imprint latitude and longitude for location reference.

Dive Xtras - Makers of the X-Scooter (underwater scuba scooter DPV) - info@dive-xtras.com - 206 778 7328 - X-Scooter developed for CSI divers.

Very Nice Jonathan!! Wow, that pink drysuit really stands out...Was it Allison or Ben??

:rofl3:

:sprint:

PS...JAD, good to see you are back to normal!! :hugs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom