Local Gear for SALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

new list all price reflects shipping:

1. Hooded vest large (Titanium SQ) 7 mm - new unused - 50.00

2. Oceanic ATOM 1.0 with transmitter (ATOM PDC Watch Complete) – 400.00

3. ScubaPro seamless Mask Clear with Black trim Cristal Vu – 25.00

4. TUSA Platina flexible snorkel – black 20.00

5. ScubaPro Snorkel Phoenix Flex Dry – Black new unused – 20.00

6. AKONA 3 mil gloves with mesh bag – 20.00

7. T1 Titanium parkway shark skin – 1n gloves – 25.00

8. AKONA Titanium boots size 10 – 30.00

9. Tusa split fins X-pert Zoom – 80.00

10. SSI Books: Equipment Techniques, Wreck Diving, Night. Limited Visibility Diving, Boat Diving, Navigation, Deep Diving Manual, Open Water Diver. - 10.00 each or all for 40.00

11. SSI Video: Open Water Diver CD, Equipment Techniques VHS, Wreck Diving. – 10.00 each or all for 25.00

12. 3 High PSI Inflater Hoses (250, 350,250) All ScubaPro – 30.00 for all or 15.00 each

13. 3 ScubaPro Hangers – 15.00 each or 30.00 for all of them (multi hanger)

make me an offer... I will soon start moving it off to ebay

Oceanic Delta 3 with DX4 first stage. Serviced approximately 6 months ago. $150

Deep See 3/2 wet suit size small. Black with yellow accents. Dove less than a dozen times. $60.00

Anybody got a 18" BC inflator hose?

I could actually use 17"-19". I have a 22" but it is now to long. Might even be able to use a 16". Thats what I get for changing the corrugated hose.

All prices include shipping.

36" HPhose new-$10
Si Tech dry gloves, liners and rings, new-$100

Thanks Chris! The plugs came in today. I am thinking about coming down in a couple weeks.

Thought I would update and bump this. Gloves are sold.

Oceanmaster purge mask. Has the side windows for peripheral vision. Make me an offer!

Henderson Thermoprene 3 mil full suit Size XXL, barely used - $125

Oceanic Chute III BC, weight integrated, back inflate, Size XL - $150

Aeris A1 first and second stage, two sets available - $100 per set

Oceanic Slimline Octo, two available - $40 each

Deep See 3/2 wet suit size small. Black with yellow accents. Dove less than a dozen times. $60.00

If they don't sell after this weekend I'm putting them up on ebay.

Thanks,

I would like to offer this to someone in the region (KPP) first before putting out to the general public. I have 2 regulators I want to sell, as I'm upgrading to Scubapro regs & have gotten quite spoiled to them. They are both in good shape. One is about 3yrs old & 1 is about 2-1/2yrs old. I will be having them serviced very soon & certainly before letting them go.
The first regulator is a Sherwood Brut first & second stage only. It is 3yrs old with about 50 dives on it. I am asking $100 + shipping costs for it.
The second is a Sherwood Oasis first (DIN fitting) & second stage, octo & analog console with depth, SPG & compass. It is about 2- 1/2yrs old & also has 60- 80 dives on it. I am asking $200 + shipping costs. If interested, PM me & I will provide any additional information you may want.

Tusa Imprex Drysuit
I'm 5'10" 185lbs, I'm just not into the drysuit thing any more. Check out this suit, very little use (less than 10 dives) and pockets added, no leaks or tears. Boot size is good for 9-9 1/2, 10 is pushing it but doable. You don't need heavy expensive undergarments with this suit, I usually just use street clothes or cheap sweat pants and shirt. http://www.prodive.com.au/Scuba_Gear_Details.asp?pkProductCategoryID=12&pkProductID=773 I'd rather sell it to someone local that can try it on and test it out. I will include the SSI dry suit cert course package (vhs video and work book), lp inflator hose, Tusa blade fins that fit the boots and all documentation that came with the suit.

Asking price $450, NOTE: I already have a buyer, Ky-Bob, I'm bringing it to Pennyroyal this weekend and if he is not happy with the fit, it's back up for sale!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom