Logon difficulties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duke Dive Medicine

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
This is the first time I've been able to log on in a few days. I put my user name and password in, I see the screen that says, "Thank you for logging on, Duke Dive Medicine", and then the website reverts to pre-logon mode, i.e. as if I haven't logged on at all.
Before the switch to the new version, this only happened if I wasn't on the home screen. Now, it happens all the time. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?
Thanks,
DDM

Several users have had similar issues. I've helped a few resolve it by providing a direct link to their CP or similar. You might also try doing a hard refresh (shift + refresh) when you log in. For most of them, once they've logged in successfully once, the problem is resolved. Also, be sure the check the "remember me" box, below your log in info.

Maybe stating the obvious, but I think this has been suggested in other new-SB support threads: Delete all your cookies. (i.e. If logged into SB, log out. Exit browser. Delete all SB-related cookies. Restart browser. Log on. Don't forget to have ticked the "Remember Me" checkbox, if that's what you want.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom