Lois Ann washes up on Dockweiler Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are those radiator looking things on the bottom of the hull? Looks like a lot of drag. Just courious, never seen them before. Don't remember them when I dove off her either.

What are those radiator looking things on the bottom of the hull? Looks like a lot of drag. Just courious, never seen them before. Don't remember them when I dove off her either.
Guessing the grates for the cooling water intake. Assuming she is using raw water water cooling.

Heat exchangers makes more sense, if they look like radiators

I clicked on the link to the for sale site and the specifications include
  • Fresh Water Keel Coolers
My bad

I saw her anchored off Catalina about a month before this video. Now she keeps come up on an old yacht web site for sale $225K? She's kinda an Odd Duck

You have to wonder what the messaging is when the for sale pictures of the boat include a socket wrench on the engine.

6849325_20180925094355692_1_XLARGE.jpg

I saw her anchored off Catalina about a month before this video. Now she keeps come up on an old yacht web site for sale $225K? She's kinda an Odd Duck

Maybe that's what the new owner should call her " Odd Duck".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom