Wanted Looking for 2 Din Valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Philly_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking for (2) Din valves, as I recently picked up some AL80s but they are yoke valves, and my equipment is all set up for Din.

Thanks

Jeff

If they don't have removable inserts to convert them to din, DGX sells valves for 39$ each.

I... DGX sells valves for 39$ each.
Side-Stepping the issue of quality,,there's even some $25 DIN valves being sold now.
That's cheaper that the cost of a Thermo rebuild kit !! I rebuild all my valves at hydro.
I won't put it on my main tanks, but I have one on my 6ft pony for 2 years now and it works just fine. Next year I'll tear it down to evaluate it for wear & corrosion. But it's getting scary the concept of 'throw-away-gear' cause it's cheaper to replace.

I have some brand new, XS convertible valves (black chrome)with Vindicator knobs I removed from 2 tanks I made into doubles. Not as cheap as the DGX ones but $60 each.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom