Looking for a buddy anytime July 12 - 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sagesign

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Should have some free time next week from Tuesday on, and would like to hit up any of the quarries in NW Ohio. If anyone else can get away, let me know.

Thanks,
Andy

Should have some free time next week from Tuesday on, and would like to hit up any of the quarries in NW Ohio. If anyone else can get away, let me know.

Thanks,
Andy

Hey Andy,

Usually I can easily break away during the week, but your dates fall right on my wife's B-day (the 14th) and a dive trip to the Straits. I'm leaving for MI early on the 15th for some wreck diving. Let me know it you would like to do this again.

Denny

Thanks Denny,

Off and on I get some breaks in my schedule, and next week is pretty open, but I'll definetly keep you in mind next time.

Andy

I can't those dates...
but I know there are a few groups on facebook that you may want to post and you may get some people interested (that are not on here)
Ohio Quarry Divers Group and/or Indiana Scuba Divers Group.

Good luck finding a buddy and have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom